- Experience in data modelling, database design, optimization techniques
- Develop, design, tune and maintain ETL routine to perform the ETL process.
- Hands on experience on ETL tools like Pentaho, Informatica, talend , etc
- Knowledge of Vertica, Teradata, Oracle, SQL etc
- Design and develop MYSQL stored procedures, functions, views, and triggers to be used during the ETL process.
- Develops ETL technical specifications, designs, develops, tests, implements, and supports optimal data solutions.
- Documents ETL data mappings, data dictionaries, processes, programs, and solutions as per established standards for data governance.
- Integrates ETL development with existing projects to maximize object reuse.
- Creates executes, and documents unit test plans for ETL and data integration processes and programs.
- Work with the data analysis team to assess and troubleshoot potential data quality issues at key intake points such as validating control totals at intake.
- Perform problem assessment, resolution, and documentation in existing ETL packages, mapping, and workflows in production.
- Performance tuning of the ETL process and SQL queries and recommend and implement ETL and query tuning techniques.
- Develop and create transformation queries, views, and stored procedures for ETL processes
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bhopal Indore Pune
Experience: 2 to 5 years