- Translate abstract concepts into concrete user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that result in intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design issues and develop elegant solutions.
- Make confident design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Employ a user-centred design approach, and quickly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Design with accessibility in mind, ensuring that interfaces are usable by individuals with disabilities. Knowledge of WCAG guidelines is essential.
- Conduct user research and analyze user requirements to gain insights into design decisions. This may include user personas, user flows, and usability testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in user experience, design, or a related field